CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 10.03.15 Major conservation agreement signed in southern Alberta
- 10.03.15 Eric Hebert-Daly speaks about political activity and charities on CBC
- 09.03.15 CPAWS excited for the integration of Bison in Banff National Park
- 07.03.15 Conservation groups celebrate return of wild bison to Banff National Park, Canada
- 26.11.14 Former superintendent raises concerns about commercialization in Banff National Park