CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 01.07.15 How Walking in Nature Prevents Depression
- 24.06.15 Paskapoo Slopes Information Sessions
- 23.06.15 Action Challenge Winners 2014-2015
- 19.06.15 Eleven former national park managers oppose Lake Louise expansion
- 18.06.15 Environmentalists fear Parks Canada plans for ski area in Banff National Park