CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 23.12.14 CPAWS Wild Soiree
- 26.11.14 Former superintendent raises concerns about commercialization in Banff National Park
- 17.11.14 Calgary Premiere of the award winning environmental film ‘DamNation’
- 17.11.14 MEC Discount Shopping Night for CPAWS Southern Alberta Members - Calgary
- 13.11.14 Sustainability Pub Night With Live Music By: The Kennedy Administration