CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 05.05.15 Fish will be electronically monitored after dam removed in Banff
- 05.05.15 Wild Things: Baby foxes could stay with their dad in the park
- 04.05.15 New Rouge National Park receives royal assent
- 04.05.15 CTV Calgary: Rescue effort for orphaned foxes
- 04.05.15 Analysis shows oil and gas transforming landscapes in Alberta