CPAWS is Canada's voice for wilderness. Southern Alberta Chapter staff and volunteers have been champions of southern Alberta's wild places since 1967. Our goal is to provide landscape scale, science-based support and advice for the conservation and protection of Alberta’s protected areas and wildlands.
What we do
- 03.09.15 New Protected Area to Protect Water, Create Jobs
- 01.09.15 CPAWS Reaches Milestone of Engaging 100000 Students in Award Winning Environmental Education Program
- 27.08.15 Banff National Park employees silenced during federal election campaign
- 21.08.15 Federal Election 2015 – Vote for Nature!
- 21.08.15 The fight to protect the Peel returns to the Yukon Supreme Court of Appeal this week